Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The defense rests.

The defense rested it's case today in the Casey Anthony trial. She did not take the stand and I don't blame her. They would have eaten her ass up. I mean that girl lied constantly. I bet she could not tell the truth about what she had for lunch. Kasey look really scared as the case began to wind down. She has every reason to be scared they are pushing for the death penalty.I can say that I don't think she really killed the child on purpose, but I also don't think she is innocent either. Maybe the child did drown in the swimming pool, or maybe she left it in a hot car. Who knows? All I know is that it will  probably take a day for the verdict to come back on her.  I guess we will have to wait and see. I mean I wish I could have watched the trial with out all the commentary.

On to another note: my friend that had the problem husband ( I know which friend is that?) finally got a job today and since she went back to him, he got to throw his two cents in about it. She called me to tell me that I was he only positive person that she had spoken to the entire day. What an ass for putting her down on her new job. She is stepping away from him and he knows it. Well shame on him for trying to keep that woman under his thumb. My job search has a dead end and a possibility. So we will see. I am taking the steps to get my life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment