Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Congrats to my friend for leaving aan abusive husband.

My friend has left her abusive husband, and all I can say is that it is about time! I mean she has really tried to stand by this man for years now and he has done nothing but drink to much, be verbally abusive to her, and I suspect he has hit her a few times too. I have really wondered why she stayed for so long with him, I suspect it was because she thought the kids would get upset. I have no clue what her reasons were. I am just glad that she is getting out of there. Maybe this husband of hers will see the errors of his ways and try to fix this, but he is stubborn person. They have two children and it would be nice to see them happy, but I don't see him being capable of change. I still think there is something in the Gator Aide this summer. These men must be drinking from the same squeeze bottle. Well this jackass has threaten to have her dog put down, take her children, and has accused her of having an internet affair. I mean I kinda hoped she was having an affair, but sadly enough she said it was not true:( I think she deserves some kind of love and romance after the last years she has had with him, but it was not true. I think this man is capable of love and kindness and I hope he soon starts showing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment