Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

This day sucked beyond belief!

It started out as an okay day and then all hell broke lose. You must understand that my husband and I are have money troubles all over the place. It is not all his fault, and not all mine either. However, he chose to blow up today. I mean it was bad and I thought I was going to have the cops. I understand that we are in a bad place, but the way he acted is not going to help. He is a good man, and more days than not, I am happy with him. I think we are starting to buckle under the pressure. I am hoping that we can ride out the storm and maybe get back to better days. I just hope we can do this, cause I think we are now exhausted fighting the good fight. 

1 comment:

  1. It will all be good. Keep in there and just love each other...it will work out..it always does..

    ReplyDelete