Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

I have to stop watching this trial.

I am as poor as a church mouse, and bored to tears. So I have turned to court tv. I have been following the Casey Anthony trial. I know that girl is going to be convicted of something, but I can't help feeling sorry for her because her trial lawyer stinks. I mean there is not one thing in this trial he has not screwed up. I mean it is twenty objections and two side bars just to get anything into evidence. I mean he seems out of place in a courtroom and the prosecutors will propably have him convicted of a crime by the time this whole thing is said and done. I mean he is defending the biggest liar I have ever witnessed, and trust me I have met some big ass liars in my time. I mean this girl could not tell the truth about what she had for lunch. I would'nt put her on the stand. She would get ate for lunch up there. All the lies she has told and her poor parents. Those poor people have lost their beautiful grandchild and know their lying daughter will probably get the chair. I mean why would anyone kill a child that they could have left with her grandparents any day of the week and just walked away. They loved that little girl and she could have dissapeared into the mist. The whole thing makes no sense. I wonder if I am the only one watching this circus and shaking thier heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment