Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Is it okay to ask your boyfriend to delete women off his facebook page?

I was talking to a friend of mine today and she was telling me about how many women were on her boyfriend's facebook. She was not happy with some of the posts these women have left on his page. Now I have to add that this man has a track record of being unfaithful. My friend gets the riot act if another man even comments on her page ever, but this guy has girls all over his page commenting constantly. I know that the guilty dog always barks the loudest and so does she, but when does the silent dog bite someone in the  throat?  I want my friend to go for the throat. I am sure that she has her reason for not doing this, but I want pictures when she does. I wonder how much crap can one person take before they push themselves away from the table and say no more for me? I personally have told my husband when I am not comfortable with someone on his page. He is pretty good about the whole thing and either explains the relationship or deletes them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment