Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

My Life is pathetic right now.

I went  job hunting today and I have to say that there is something wrong with your life when just enjoy driving along filling out applications. None of these job apps lead to pay dirt, but it was nice to be out of the house. I just sit and wonder where did my life go. We are so far in hole that I do not ever think we will see light. I have begged my husband to get a second job with no results. We don't have enough groceries to last until his payday, and besides that we have to go get our daughter when he gets paid. I mean where is the life we had. We had a decent car, a nice house, and a gym membership. Now we have lost our house, car, and the Y membership. I mean we can't even pay our bills, and feed our kids. I want to go back to school, but we can't afford it. I just want a job now! My life is pathetic right now. I have been saying for three years now that things will get better, but I am begining to think that it will never. I guess I will just keep praying. God let me at least have gas money to look for a job this week. I'll take two jobs please...

No comments:

Post a Comment