Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

I am so upset these days.

This has been one of the most difficult weekends that I have experienced in a long time. I need to go get my daughter this weekend and guess what nothing worked out for my husband and I. We could not rent a car to get her. We can't let her ride a bus, and a plane ticket is outrageous. Or it is for us. We are broke. My daughter is in Alabama and I can't go and get her! It is the most depressing feeling ever. She wants to come home and I have an old car that would not make it down there and because we have a debit Visa card we could not rent a car. I mean we got jerked around the entire weekend. I have a job interview tomorrow and I pray that I get this job. I need it in the worst way. It is three streets away and I can swing those gas prices. I just pray and pray I get this. My family needs this break.

No comments:

Post a Comment