Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

This is my first Blog and I am excited.

Well here I am trying to fill  the time with something productive. I started this blog because I was just wondering if there were other people out there had something interesting to say other than the bland vanilla comments I read on my Face book page. I mean don't get me wrong there nice to read about how so and so went for ice cream today or pics of the family vacation. I just began to think really there is nowhere were people speak really frank about issues we all face like marital, family (real family issues), love life or lack there of, health issues, unemployment, or jobs that just get on your nerves, kids that get on your nerves, and just things that people seem to just suffer in silence. I really want to know what is on your mind today.

3 comments:

  1. I've had the worst weekend ever. I have a rotten cold, the most disgusting period ever, zero sleep and I'm fighting with my baby daddy. It's shitty and I'm glad to have it over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish this cold would go away. Plus, I wish I could help my friend and her family. They are having money problems, mostly due to her dumb ass husband, but it doesn't make it any better. What's sad is that every time they get in the hole, his stupidity is at the bottom of it. He's not a bad guy; he's simply not the sharpest crayon in the box. The problem is that he can be violent when he loses his temper and with money problems, he's losing his temper.

    I feel helpless. I would go shake my ass somewhere to make money for her--really, I would, but I just had a baby. No one wants to see my fat, flabby ass with a fresh C-section incision. It's not sexy. I have only recently gone back to work, so I'm no help. I don't know what to do to help. She needs a car so bad and her her husband sold the one she used, so she's stuck. I really want to help and I don't know how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower Jenny! :)

    ReplyDelete